We are so happy to now be offering two different types of whitening. If you want instant results for that special occasion or feel that wearing trays overnight or during the day for a few weeks is something you don’t want to do then this is the solution for a whiter, brighter smile.
We photographed the procedure step by step on our nurse Holly so you can see the full process in pictures.
1. Book an appointment with the dentist for a consultation to see if you are suitable for this procedure. At this appointment impressions of your teeth will be taken so we can make some bespoke trays for home whitening. This will need to be done for 3-4 days after your in-house procedure to ensure your results are stable.
Your day in the surgery will look like this ….
2. A mouth opening light guiding retractor is placed in your mouth.
3. Protective measures are placed around the light guide to shield your skin and isolate your gums so only your teeth are exposed.
4. Desensitising gels is placed on each tooth prior to the application of the whitening gel.
5. The light is clipped to the blue guide
6. The light is switched on for 15 minutes. This process is repeated four times.
The cost for this is £595 plus the cost of the consultation. If you are already a patient, then then there is no consultation fee.